These healthy sheet pan dinners will make your meals so easy! All of the recipes are done quickly and easy to clean up because they’re made on one pan. If you’re in the mood for chicken, steak, pork or veggie, this post covers every healthy sheet pan dinner you’re craving.
What is a sheet pan for cooking?
A sheet pan for cooking is just a really large, rimmed and flat baking sheet. They’re often used for sheet cakes, cookies, pizzas and sheet pan meals.
What should I make for dinner tonight?
The real question on everyone’s mind! When it hits 5pm and you haven’t thought about dinner yet, that can be stressful. That’s where sheet pan dinners come in. They’re great to make for dinner tonight because they’re so easy to throw together and stick in the oven. They make great dinners because they’re usually made in 30 minutes or less.
How do I start meal prepping?
Sheet pan meals make a great meal prep option too. I love to prep all the meat and veggies on Sundays and put them in plastic bags then throw everything on a sheet pan when I’m ready to cook. This way of meal prepping helps keep the dinners fresh so you aren’t eating leftovers all week!
Here’s how to get started: pick your meals for the week (all of these sheet pan dinners are great options!), then make a grocery list and go grocery shopping. Finally, start prepping all the meat and veggies for the week. Follow the recipe when you’re ready to cook!
Chicken sheet pan dinners:
- Sheet pan paleo baked chicken | What Molly Made
- Sheet pan chicken fajitas | What Molly Made
- One pan oven roasted lemon chicken | The Girl on Bloor
- Sheet pan bruschetta chicken | Damn Delicious
- One pan greek chicken | What Molly Made
- Sheet pan pesto chicken meal prep bowls | The Girl on Bloor
- 15 Minute sheet pan pineapple teriyaki chicken | Avery Cooks
- One pan crispy parmesan chicken and veggies | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Pork and Sausage:
- One pan butternut squash, apples and sausage | What Molly Made
- One pan sausage pesto and veggies | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Sheet pan sausage and veggies | What Molly Made
- One pan healthy sausage, chickpeas and veggies | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- One pan jumbalaya |Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Beef sheet pan dinners:
- Sheet pan steak fajitas | What Molly Made
- Sheet pan steak and veggies | Damn Delicious
- 15 Minute sheet pan beef and broccoli | Avery Cooks
- Sheet pan teriyaki salmon | Damn Delicious
- Sheet pan honey garlic shrimp | What Molly Made
- One pan garlic shrimp and sausage | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Sheet pan shrimp broil | Damn Delicious
- Sheet pan garlic butter tilapia | Damn Delicious
- Easy honey citrus sheet pan salmon | Killing Thyme
That’s all! I’ve tried almost all of these meals and love them all! You just can’t go wrong with an easy, healthy dinner. If you love this post or any of the recipes in it, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see what you’re cooking and feature you!