This sheet pan greek chicken recipe is an easy dinner for the whole family! The marinade is full of olive oil and greek seasoning and then the chicken and veggies are baked to perfection. This recipe makes great meal prep bowls for lunch.
If you've been around a while you know I'm a sucker for sheet pan meals. I've made sheet pan chicken fajitas, honey garlic shrimp, paleo baked chicken, and sausage and veggies! I've pretty much got a sheet pan recipe for whatever you're in the mood for.
I love them because they're super simple to make, come together in less than an hour and there's only one pan to clean at the end of it.
I love easy recipes, but I love them even more when they're easy and healthy! And that's exactly what this recipe and all of my sheet pan recipes are. Easy and healthy!
Is greek chicken healthy?
This greek chicken recipe is really healthy! The marinade is made up of herbs, spices, oil and vinegar and the veggies are filling and healthy. It's a balanced meal of protein, healthy fats, and carbs!
How many calories in greek chicken?
An entire serving of this recipe, including the chicken and vegetables, is around 450 calories. This will fluctuate depending on how much you eat and if you add or subtract any of the vegetables. One piece of greek chicken without vegetables is around 200 calories with the marinade.
What goes with greek chicken?
There are so many things that go with greek chicken, especially veggies! That's why I filled this sheet pan meal with veggies perfect to roast and eat with greek chicken. The veggies I chose were grape tomatoes, peppers, red onion and red potatoes, but if there's a veggies you have that you think sounds good go ahead and add it in.
In addition to the veggies that go with this greek chicken recipe, there's also a few toppings that make this meal perfect. I love to add kalamata olives, feta cheese and chopped parsley to the top of this meal right before eating it.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you!
More healthy sheet pan meals:
- Sheet pan everything bagel chicken and veggies
- One pan sausage and veggies
- Sheet pan chicken fajitas
- Sheet pan paleo baked chicken
- Sheet pan honey garlic shrimp
- One pan sausage, butternut squash and apples
More Greek dinners:
How to make greek chicken:
Sheet pan greek chicken
Sheet pan greek chicken:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 bell peppers any color chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 small red onion chopped
- To top: kalamata olives feta cheese and fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with a silpat mat or foil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the greek marinade ingredients and whisk well. In a separate large bowl, add the potatoes, bell pepper, tomatoes and onion. Pour half the marinade over the veggies and mix well to coat. Set the remaining marinade aside.
- Pour the vegetables with the marinade onto the prepared baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting, prep the chicken. Trim any fat from the chicken and either pound the chicken or cut the chicken in half lengthwise so each chicken breast is about ½ inch thick.
- Add the prepped chicken to the reserved marinade and toss to coat.
- When the veggies are done roasting, remove from the oven and stir well then push the veggies to one side of the baking sheet, making sure the veggies aren’t overlapping. Add the chicken to the other side of the baking sheet then bake for another 15-18 minutes or until the center of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Broil for 3-5 mins until potatoes are slightly browned and tomatoes shrivel.
- Top with kalamata olives, feta cheese and chopped parsley if desired.