This whole30 ranch is made with clean, dairy free ingredients and stores well in the fridge! It's made with coconut milk, mayo, dill, and chives. I'm sharing how to make this recipe in just 5 minutes, plus ideas for dipping!
I'm a sucker for ranch. The more ranch the better, IMO. I used to cover my pizza in it and don't get me started on buffalo wings! I'm not a spice lover but when hot things have ranch it's game over for me. Like these cauliflower buffalo wings or this crock pot healthy buffalo chicken dip.
As I've shifted over to an anti-inflammatory diet, I'm finding more and more healthy alternatives to my old favorites. It's amazing now how many alternatives there are to everything! I LOVE IT.
And I love this whole30 ranch dressing. It's easy, tasty and keeps well in the fridge so you can meal prep it once a week.
Whole30 Ranch ingredients
- Paleo Mayo: is the base of the recipe and gives it a ton of flavor from the healthy fats. You can make homemade paleo mayo or you can buy it.
- Full fat coconut milk: helps thin the recipe a bit and adds more flavor than just the mayo. Make sure to get the full fat can and shake well before mixing it in to this whole30 ranch.
- Spices and herbs: including dried chives, dried dill, salt, garlic powder and a little bit of paprika for the ranch flavor.
- Lemon juice: adds some acid to counter the fat from the mayo and coconut milk.
That's all you need! Nothing crazy, just a few simple and clean ingredients to make the best whole30 dressing recipe.
Whole30 Ranch Dressing Q&A
What dressings are whole30 approved?
Dressing that are allowed on whole30 are ones that don't have any added sugars, gluten or dairy. Check out Primal Kitchen for tons of other dressings.
Do I have to make my own paleo mayo?
You don't have to make your own paleo mayo, but I find that it's much more cost effective if you do. Jars of paleo mayo can be quite pricey, while the ingredients to make it at home last much longer and you can make multiple batches.
Can I use fresh herbs for this recipe instead?
You can definitely use fresh chives in this recipe instead! Use 1-2 tablespoons of finely chopped dill in place of the dried version. Feel free to use less or more based on your preference. Every other spice I recommend using the dried version.
How to store whole30 ranch
Keep your whole30 ranch in a glass jar or container with a sealed lid. Your ranch will last 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator this way!
If you make this recipe, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
More healthy salad dressings:
Recipes to go with whole30 ranch:
- Cauliflower buffalo wings [Whole30]
- Crock pot healthy buffalo chicken dip
- Buffalo chicken stuffed zucchini boats
- ¾ cup paleo mayo
- ¼ full-fat canned coconut milk (shaken to mix together)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk well until combined and smooth. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week.