These two ingredient pumpkin muffins are easy and cheap to make! They're lighter in calories and make a great snack for kids.
Bath and Body Works released their fall candles, Starbucks announced the launch date of the PSL and football is here (Go Browns!). So that means it’s somewhat appropriate to make pumpkin recipes, right? Right.
What makes two ingredient pumpkin muffins so good
- Easy and cheap: they only require two ingredients so that means minimal mixing and a few ingredients to buy.
- Lighter: There aren't any eggs or oil in this recipe so they're lower calorie and just lighter on your stomach. (no eggs, no oil)
- Moist: the texture of these pumpkin muffins are incredible! The pumpkin puree adds so much moisture.
You could call me pretty basic when it comes to fall. I have no shame in admitting I go all in with pumpkin flavored everything. It just reminds me of everything I love about the season.
How to make two ingredient pumpkin muffins
- Mix the pumpkin puree and spice cake mix together with a wooden spoon. Do your best to get all of the lumps out and remove any pockets of dry batter.
- Fill mini muffins tins almost all the way full then bake them at 350°F for 11 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.
If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. You can also tag me on Instagram so I can see it!
More pumpkin muffins:
- Pumpkin streusel muffins
- Gluten free pumpkin muffins
- Low carb pumpkin muffins
- Healthy one bowl pumpkin muffins (gluten free dairy free)
Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 box spiced cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pure pumpkin puree
- 1 bag of mini semi sweet chocolate chips optional
- Preheat then oven to 350°F. Line mini muffin tins with parchment liners and spray with non stick cooking spray. See notes for larger muffins.
- Add the cake mix and pumpkin puree to a medium bowl and use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to mix them together. Do your best to get all of the lumps out.
- Fill the prepared mini muffin tins with batter almost all the way full then bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the muffins are set.