This healthy pumpkin pancakes recipe is easy and gluten free! It’s made in the blender with bananas and oatmeal, so there’s no flour or refined sugar. Just lots of pumpkin, spice and fall flavors. It’s a great clean eating breakfast!
This healthy pumpkin pancakes recipe is what your fall brunch dreams are made of! Imagine a thick stack of warm fluffy pancakes on a chill fall morning. At my house, we’ll likely have Gilmore Girls playing and a few Leaves scented B&BW candles lit.
That’s my kind of slow Sunday morning.
I love these healthy pumpkin pancakes because they’re so easy to make. I’m not one to want to make a big mess with breakfast on the weekends, so having a recipe like this that’s easy (and easy to clean) is great.
Are healthy pumpkin pancakes easy to make?
All you need to make this healthy pumpkin pancakes recipe is a blender and either a griddle or pan. Add all of the ingredients into the blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the batter is smooth.
Cook them on the griddle for a few minutes on each side and you have healthy pumpkin pancakes! It’s that easy!
What ingredients do you need to make healthy pumpkin pancakes?
The main ingredients in these healthy pumpkin pancakes are: oats (I use Gluten Free), almond milk, bananas, pumpkin, maple syrup and spices. You’ll also need baking powder and some oil or non-stick spray to grease the griddle.
There’s a really good chance you already have all of these recipes at your house right now, so you may not even have to go to the grocery store!
Isn’t one of the favorite part of pancakes is what you put on top of them? Are you a plain pancake eater? Or do you like to add butter and syrup? Give me all the toppings, there can’t be too many in my opinion!
Healthy toping for pumpkin pancakes:
- Grass-fed butter and pure maple syrup (one of my faves!)
- Grass-fed butter and cinnamon
- Almond butter and pecans
- Grass-fed butter, pecans and pure maple syrup
- Bananas and cinnamon
- Any combination of the above ingredients:)
Once you have you’re ingredients and your toppings ready, then it’s time to make the pancakes!
How to make healthy pumpkin pancakes:
Start by placing all of the ingredients in the blender. Close the lid and turn it on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the batter is smooth.
Next, heat your griddle or a pan on the stove to medium-low heat. Grease with grass-fed butter or coconut oil cooking spray. Once the griddle is hot, pour or scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.
Cook on one side for 2-3 minutes, or until sides start to bubble. Flip once and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side. Try to avoid flipping multiple times.
Serve warm with your favorite toppings!
These healthy pumpkin pancakes are the best fall breakfast or brunch! Bonus points because they’re healthy! It’s one of our favorites to make!
If you make it too, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me in your story with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you!
More healthy pumpkin recipes:
Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 ¼ cups oats gluten free oats if desired
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond cashew or coconut milk
- 1 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- coconut oil or grass-fed butter for cooking
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high until completely mixed together and oats have broken down, about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or large pan over medium-low heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil or grass-fed butter in the pan. Once the pan or griddle is hot, pour or scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on both sides and serve hot with extra bananas, extra fruit, nuts, nut butter or maple syrup.