Get ready for this easy, healthy mango pineapple salsa recipe! It’s done in minutes and it’s great paired with so many meals: chicken, fish, salmon, tacos and more!
If you’ve been around my corner of the internet for a while then you know I’m a sucker for tacos. And pretty much all things mexican-inspired. I love a good healthy guacamole or beef taco more than the next girl.
When I realized I don’t have one stinkin’ salsa recipe on my site that just had to change. And since it’s summer and we have some yummy fruits in season, I figured what better way than to make mango pineapple salsa!
What to do with mango pineapple salsa:
Let’s first start with all the ways you can use this salsa recipe. It’s so versatile and goes with so many recipes!
- Pair with salmon like this honey glazed salmon recipe or any other fish
- Make alongside your favorite tacos or fajitas
- Pair with a simple grilled chicken and rice
- Eat plain with some tortilla chips as an app
How many calories in mango pineapple salsa?
There’s only about 60 calories in one serving of this salsa recipe! It’s made with whole ingredients and real fruits and veggies so it’s light and refreshing. It makes a great and healthy condiment to so many meals.
How to make this salsa recipe:
Get ready for one easy recipe! All you do is chop the fruit and veggies and mix with cilantro, lime juice and sea salt and you’re done. You’ve got a sweet and spicy dip in minutes.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
Mango pineapple salsa
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 jalapeno diced very small
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Add the pineapple, mango, jalapeno, bell pepper and red onion to a medium bowl. Add the lime juice, fresh cilantro and sea salt and mix well to combine. Serve with chicken, fish, tacos or with tortilla chips.