Banana oatmeal pancakes are sweetened naturally and made with no flour. Top these healthy banana oat pancakes with fresh fruit, nuts, almond butter or syrup and serve!
Are Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Healthy?
They're made with oats (which you can buy gluten free) and sweetened naturally with bananas and a little bit of maple syrup, which means they're great for the whole family, especially kiddos!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- Oats ( I like Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats)
- Dairy free milk
- Maple syrup
- Baking powder
On top of being super healthy these banana oatmeal blender pancakes are also super easy to make. Just like my GF chocolate banana blender muffins, you put all of the ingredients into one blender and pulse on high for a few minutes. That's it!
How Long to Cook Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
These oatmeal blender pancakes took me less than 15 minutes to make from start to finish. And they taste just as good as a regular pancake! Pour 1/4 of the batter on the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side then flip and do the same on the other side.
What to serve on top of Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
A few of my favorite toppings: are cashew butter, almond butter, almonds, walnuts, extra bananas, blueberries, chocolate chips or maple syrup.
Can you eat banana pancakes the next day?
If you make a double batch on the weekends just place them in an air tight container or plastic bag and take them on the road with you to work for breakfast or a pre-workout snack.
How to store them in the fridge: allow them to cool completely then store them in an air tight container, plastic bag or silicone stashr bag until you're ready to eat.
How to store them in the freezer: allow them to cool completely then store them in an air tight container, plastic bag or silicone stashr bag until you're ready to eat. Pro tip: store them 1-2 at a time so you can warm up individual pancakes when you're ready.
How to reheat banana oatmeal pancakes: warm them up in the microwave in 30 second increments until warm. If they're frozen, allow them to thaw overnight in the fridge.
If you love this recipe don't forget to give me a virtual high five by following along on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
More banana oatmeal recipes:
- 3 ingredient healthy banana oatmeal cookies
- Chocolate chip banana baked oatmeal
- Gluten free oatmeal waffles [freezer friendly]
- Healthy banana muffins [one bowl!]
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
Banana Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats gluten free oats if desired
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond cashew or coconut milk
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- coconut oil or grass-fedd butter for cooking
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high until completely mixed together and oats have broken down, about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or large pan over medium-low heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil or grass-fed butter in the pan. Once the pan or griddle is hot, pour or scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on both sides and serve hot with extra bananas, extra fruit, nuts, nut butter or maple syrup.