This easy (5 minute) dalgona coffee is so smooth and creamy! Serve this whipped coffee over a glass of ice cold milk for a pick me up or morning treat.
How do you make easy Dalgona coffee?
In a medium bowl, whisk together the instant coffee, sugar and hot water. Use a hand mixer or whisk to blend together until smooth and fluffy, similar to meringue. Serve over cold milk of your choice!
Dalgona coffee FAQs
Yes, the key to this recipe is instant coffee. Any coffee brand will work as long as it's an instant coffee! We like Mount Hagen instant coffee.
This recipe will whip slightly without sugar but it doesn't stay as light and fluffy. I recommend using sugar. I also tested this with coconut sugar for a refined sugar free option.
All milk is great! I love a dairy free milk for mine, especially oat milk.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
Dalgona Iced Coffee
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- 8 ounces your choice of milk (I like oat milk)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the instant coffee, sugar and hot water. Use a hand mixer or whisk to blend together until smooth and fluffy, similar to meringue.
- Add milk to a cup with ice and top with whipped coffee. Enjoy right away!