This green juice recipe is good for skin, weight, hormones and digestion. It’s easily made in the blender so it’s great for beginners and it’s slightly sweet, and very delicious!
If you’re new to juicing then this green juice recipe is for you! You don’t need a fancy juicer. All you need is a blender and a Rawsome Creations Nut Milk Bag to get the benefits of juicing at home.
You can make this recipe in just a few minutes! All you have to do is add all of the ingredients to your blender and strain through the nut milk bag before drinking. That’s it!
When you head to the grocery store make sure you pick up all the ingredients for this healthy green juice recipe. As a general rule, I try to get as many organic fruits and veggies as I can to get the very best green juice recipe I can.
Green Juice Ingredients:
- Green Apple
- Lemon Juice
What does this green juice recipe taste like?
The mixture of these fruits and veggies fills this green juice recipe with a ton of vitamins a minerals, but they also make it taste really good. There’s a great balance of sweetness from the apple and pineapple and zing from the ginger.
You’ll taste the celery and cucumber a bit, which gives it an additional fresh flavor to go with the fresh mint.
Overall, this green juice in the blender is really balanced and tastes really yummy on top of being so good for our bodies.
Green Juice Recipe Q&A
Can I drink green juice every day?
Yes, you can definitely drink green juice every day. It’s filled with only natural ingredients and tons of veggies so it’s actually recommended to drink green juice every day, especially if you don’t feel like you’re getting enough nutrients from your diet.
Is green juice really good for you?
Absolutely, green juice is good for you. Anything that helps you get more vegetables into your diet regularly is going to help your overall health. Although some argue you’re missing out on fiber from the pulp, there are still so many great vitamins in the juice you can really benefit from.
Can I use a blender to juice vegetables?
You don’t need a juicer to juice vegetables, you can use a blender. This recipe is designed for making it that way!
They key to making this green juice recipe in the blender is the Rawsome Creations Nut Milk Bag. It’s designed with a culinary background in mind so the holes are just the right size and the seams are on the outside for easy clean up.
I also love this nut milk bag because it’s ethically produced and made by an amazing team in Bali. This bag not only helps me make healthy and delicious recipes, but it also helps everyone on the production side as well.
What to do with leftover pulp:
After you strain the juice through the nut milk bag, you’re left with the pulp from the vegetables. I tend to compost mine, but you can use it for other recipes if you don’t want to toss it. Here are 20 unique uses for leftover juice pulp.
If you love this recipe, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
More healthy drinks:
This post is sponsored by Rawsome Creations. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much to wonderful companies like Rawsome Creations who believe in my work and recipes so I can keep sharing free recipes with all of you!
Watch this video on how to make green juice in the blender:
Green Juice Recipe in the Blender
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups organic kale or 3 cups of organic spinach
- 1 organic green apple cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple fresh or canned with no sugar added
- 1/2 cup organic parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 medium organic cucumber quartered
- 2 organic celery stalks roughly chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger peeled
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Wash all vegetables and fruits well. Add water to the blender jug then add the rest of the ingredients. Blend on the highest setting for at least one minute, until completely combined and is similar to a smoothie consistency.
- To separate the juice from the pulp, place a Rawsome Creations Nut Milk Bag over a large glass measuring bowl (I use an 8 cup glass measuring bowl). Pour the juice milk mixture into the bowl through the nut milk bag, squeezing the mixture through the bag so all of the liquid and pulp is separated. Reserve the pulp to put in muffins or crackers.
- Drink immediately or place in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Shake well before drinking. This recipe doubles well.