Blueberry overnight oats are an easy breakfast recipe. This healthy blueberry overnight oats recipe is also gluten free, dairy free and filled with healthy ingredients. When you make these overnight blueberry oats you'll combine everything in one bowl and set them in the fridge overnight so they're really easy to make.
Have you ever made overnight oats?! I made them for the first time over the summer and they changed my life. These blueberry overnight oats will probably be the easiest recipe you make all week. You only need one bowl to mix everything up and then throw them in the refrigerator overnight and they're ready to eat.
Overnight oats with blueberries are perfect for meal prep. If you separate them into jars or bowl in advance you're ready for breakfast on the go.
Here are some of my favorite ways to store blueberry overnight oats:
- mason jars with lids
- small jam jars with lids
- one large bowl with plastic wrap
- small glass meal prep bowl with a lid
No matter how you storethese blueberry overnight oats, I promise they'll be delicious when you take a spoonful the next day!
These healthy blueberry overnight oats are just that: healthy. You can buy gluten free oats (I use Bob's Red Mill) and you've got an easy, gluten free and vegan blueberry overnight oats recipe.
This recipe is also super versatile. If you don't want to use GF oats you don't have to. Also, if you want to add strawberries, bananas etc. to the recipe instead of blueberries you can. And there are so many dairy free milk options too! I used cashew milk in this recipe but you can use almond milk or coconut milk.
You can also add a 1-2 scoops of your favorite vanilla protein to this blueberry overnight oats recipe if you want a little extra protein!
If you love this recipe and make it, be sure to tag me on Instagram and use #WhatMollyMade to be featured on my IG page!
How to Make Blueberry Overnight Oats
Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 2 1/4 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats I used Bob's Red Mill
- 1 cup fresh blueberries can use frozen
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped dates OR 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups dairy free milk cashew, almond, coconut etc.
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder optional
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate.
- Cover mixture with plastic wrap or divide mixture into 4-5 separate containers and cover then place in the refrigerator overnight or up to 12 hours.
- Eat and share immediately or save for the week for meal prep.