These bacon jalapeño deviled eggs are full of spice and flavor! The crispy bacon and spicy jalapeño make the perfect combination for parties and holidays. It's such a fun twist on a classic!
This insanely flavorful appetizer recipe packs a major punch. It's crispy and salty from the bacon and the pickled jalapeño have a nice kick. I realized deviled eggs are the best snack. They're low carb, full of protein and they taste delicious.
- Eggs: this recipe makes 12 deviled eggs, but we only need 6 eggs because they'll be split in half.
- Pickled jalapeños: these will be in the jarred/canned section!
- Bacon: buy pre-made crumbled bacon or grab a pack of bacon from the store, fry it up and save the leftovers for another recipe or breakfast.
- Mayonnaise: a brand made with good quality oil (like avocado) is best.
- Cream cheese: this really makes this recipe taste like a jalapeño popper!
How to make bacon jalapeño deviled eggs
- Start by hard-boiling the eggs. Place the eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan then fill with cold water until the eggs are fully submerged. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat then remove from the heat and cover with a lid. Next, allow to sit for 12 minutes, then place in a bowl of cold water.
- Peel the eggs and slice each in half lengthwise once they're cool. Carefully remove the yolk and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt, pepper and the chopped jalapeños to a small bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Finally, place the mixture in a plastic bag then snip off one corner of the bag and pipe the filling into the egg halves. Sprinkle each with paprika and top with a jalapeno!
If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. You can also tag me on Instagram so I can see it!
- Creamy avocado dip
- Cauliflower buffalo wings
- Crock pot healthy buffalo chicken dip
- Healthy spinach artichoke dip
- Buffalo chicken stuffed zucchini boats
Bacon jalapeno deviled eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 16 sliced pickled jalapeños divided
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon see notes to make it
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (we like Primal Kitchen)
- 2 ounces cream cheese (or a plant based brand like Kite Hill) softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Gently place the eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan and fill it with cold water so the eggs are fully submerged. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat then remove the pan from the heat and cover with a lid. Allow to sit for 12 minutes, then transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Chop 4 of the jalapeños and set aside.
- Peel the eggs and slice each egg in half lengthwise then carefully remove the yolk and place them in a medium bowl. Add the bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt, pepper and the chopped jalapeños and mix until well combined.
- Place the filling in a plastic bag then snip off one corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the filling into the egg halves, filling them all the way full.
- Top each egg with the reserved sliced jalapeño and sprinkle with paprika.