These bacon jalapeno deviled eggs are an easy, keto appetizer or snack! They’re naturally gluten free and make a great recipe for parties. The crispy bacon and spicy jalapeno make the perfect combination.
This insanely flavorful appetizer recipe packs a major punch. It’s crispy and salty from the bacon and the pickled jalapeno have a nice kick. I didn’t realize until I made this recipe that I’m obsessed with deviled eggs as a snack. They’re low carb, full of protein and they taste delicious. It’s so easy to throw them in the fridge and snack on them throughout the week.
It was even easier to get everything I needed to make these bacon jalapeno deviled eggs. I did the Kroger grocery pickup to get everything I needed to make this keto recipe and just had them load it all in my car.
Did you know you can grab everything you need for a keto diet at Kroger? They’ve also got everything you need for paleo, gluten free, FOODMAP or anti-inflammatory lifestyles. No need to go to the health food store!
Ingredients for bacon jalapeno deviled eggs:
Here’s everything you need to put on your Kroger grocery pickup list! Easy, simple ingredients for the best keto recipe.
- Eggs: you’ll be using 6 eggs here but technically it makes 12 jalapeno deviled eggs because they’ll be cut in half. Kroger carries a few options of organic, free-range eggs that I like to buy.
- Pickled jalapenos: these will be in the jarred/canned section!
- Bacon: you could either buy pre-made crumbled bacon or grab a pack of bacon from the store, fry it up and save the leftovers for another recipe or breakfast.
- Mayonnaise: try to get a brand that’s made with good oils like avocado oil and minimal sugar!
- Cream cheese: this really makes this recipe taste like a jalapeno popper!
How to make bacon jalapeno deviled eggs:
- Start by hard-boiling the eggs. Place the eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan and fill with cold water so the eggs are fully submerged. Bring to a rolling boil then remove from the heat and cover with a lid. Allow to sit for 12 minutes, then place in a bowl of cold water.
- Once cooled, peel the eggs and slice each egg in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolk and place in a medium bowl.
- Next, in a small bowl, add the bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt, pepper and the chopped jalapeños and mix until completely combined.
- Finally, place the mixture in a plastic bag, snip off one corner of the bag, and pipe the filling into the egg halves. Sprinkle each with paprika and top with a jalapeno and you’re done!
This recipe is sponsored by Kroger. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks to brands like Kroger who believe in me and this blog that allows me to continue to share free recipes with all of you!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
More keto appetizers:
- Creamy avocado dip
- Cauliflower buffalo wings
- Crock pot healthy buffalo chicken dip
- Healthy spinach artichoke dip
- Buffalo chicken stuffed zucchini boats
Bacon jalapeno deviled eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 16 sliced pickled jalapeños divided
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Kroger® Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the eggs in a single layer, gently in a large saucepan and fill with cold water so the eggs are fully submerged. Bring to a rolling boil, remove from heat and cover with a lid. Allow to sit for 12 minutes, then place in a bowl of cold water.
- Chop 4 of the jalapeños and set aside.
- Peel the eggs and slice each egg in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolk and place in a medium bowl. Add the bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt, pepper and the chopped jalapeños. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a plastic bag, then snip off one corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the filling into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with a jalapeño slice and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.