This melt-in-your-mouth healthy pumpkin fudge recipe is so easy to make! Vegan, paleo approved and takes minutes to throw together. You'll have a pumpkin-filled dessert or snack, full of healthy fat, and even chocolate chips if you want!
This is the first official pumpkin recipe of 2019 and I'm so excited! Make this super simple pumpkin pie fudge by melting all of the ingredients together and freezing it for a few hours.
It makes a great healthy dessert to take to a party, a healthy snack, or just something sweet to finish off your night. You will not regret making this easy pumpkin fudge no matter the occasion!
Ingredients for this healthy pumpkin fudge:
- Creamy nut butter (I like cashew butter best)
- Coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Sea salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life), optional
How to make healthy fudge:
Start by adding all of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Microwave them on high in 30 second increments until it's melted. Whisk together then pour into a parchment line baking pan.
Next, place it evenly in the freezer and let it set for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut it into even squares then store it in the freezer for a piece of pumpkin fudge whenever you're in the mood.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you.
More fudge recipes:
Healthy pumpkin fudge
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with aluminium foil or parchment paper, letting it hang over the sides for easy removal.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt cashew butter with coconut oil and whisk well. Add pure maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and salt and whisk well.
- Pour mixture into lined baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours until firm.
- Run a sharp knife under warm water and cut fudge into squares.