This matcha latte recipe is healthy and easy to make. It's the perfect hot drink to get your morning started. With almond milk, collagen, coconut oil, and matcha, this bulletproof drink packs a lot of benefits!
This post has been sponsored by Garden of Life. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Ever since being diagnosed with PCOS, I've been a matcha lover! I reduced the amount of coffee I was drinking and swapped in matcha for a little less caffeine, and I've been hooked on this matcha green tea latte ever since.
Not only is it great for you and gives you a boost, it's also a great way to add some extra supplements into your diet by drinking them. My favorite thing to add to my matcha latte are Garden of Life Grass Fed Collagen Peptides.
I get my Garden of Life Collagen from Amazon! You can grab it here or you can find it at your local health food store.
4 Benefits of Collagen:
It's tasteless and dissolves so easily into hot drinks, which is why I love it! Here are some other reasons I add it to my matcha latte each day:
- Promotes skin elasticity, strong nails & healthy hair
- Supports joints & mobility
- There's 1.5 Billion CFU probiotics for digestion in Garden of Life Collagen (hellooooo gut health!??)
- Helps build muscle and burns fat
What is a matcha latte?
A matcha latte is a milk-based latte made from matcha powder. Matcha powder originates from Japan and is stone ground green tea leaves.
Are matcha lattes good for you?
Matcha is really good for you! It's filled with antioxidants, fiber, chlorophyll, and vitamins. When you make it a bulletproof collagen latte and add grass-fed butter or coconut oil and Garden of Life Collagen, you stay full throughout the morning and you add all the awesome benefits that come with collagen.
Garden of Life Collagen is certified keto, paleo-friendly, and gluten free so if you follow any of those diets, or an anti-inflammatory diet, it's safe to eat!
How to make a matcha collagen latte
- Start by adding the matcha powder to your serving mug with sweetener and hot water. Mix well using a bamboo whisk, metal whisk or spoon. Then, set it aside to get your milk ready.
- Heat the milk in the microwave or over the stove, then add the butter or coconut oil and the collagen. Use a blender or handheld frother to get the milk mixture really foamy. Pour the milk over the green tea mixture in your serving mug and enjoy!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and feature you!
More morning drinks:
Collagen matcha latte
- 1 ½ teaspoons organic matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 cup dairy-free milk I like cashew milk or oat milk
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter or coconut oil
- 1 scoop of collagen peptides
- Add matcha powder to your serving mug with honey, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of hot water. Add cinnamon in this step if using.
- Whisk matcha, water and sweetener in the mug with a bamboo whisk, spoon or metal whisk until completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Once the matcha is completely dissolved, heat your dairy free milk in the microwave or over the stove in a seperate cup or mug until hot and steaming. About 90 seconds in the microwave. Add the grass fed butter or coconut oil and Garden of Life Grass Fed Collagen to the steaming milk. Blend on high for a few seconds to get frothy, use a handheld frother or vigorously whisk with a handheld whisk.
- Pour milk mixture into mug with the matcha powder. Get creative with latte art if you want! Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
It is really a great and useful piece of info. I抦 glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.
Thanks for your post. One other thing is the fact that individual states in the United states of america have their own personal laws which affect property owners, which makes it very hard for the our elected representatives to come up with a new set of rules concerning foreclosures on people. The problem is that every state features own laws and regulations which may work in an unwanted manner when it comes to foreclosure policies.
Tasty! Thanks! Less coffee, more matcha please!
Molly Thompson says