One Pan Sausage and Veggies
One pan sausage and veggies is an easy healthy dinner recipe. It's naturally gluten free and dairy free and filled with savory spices and herbs. This simple dinner recipe is made on a sheet pan for easy clean up and it's also whole30 approved and paleo!
- 1 yellow squash quartered
- 2 zucchinni cut in half
- 1 red onion cut in chunks
- 1 pack mushroom roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper cut in chunks
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pre-cooked kielbasa or Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- OR 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line with foil or a silpat mat for easy clean.
Chop all of the veggies, doing your best to make them all even in size for even cooking. Chop garlic and place all veggies and garlic on prepared baking sheet. Slice sausage diagonally and add to pan.
In a separate medium bowl, combine all of the herbs and olive oil together and whisk quickly. Pour mixture over veggies and stir to coat veggies.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until veggies and sausage are browned.
Serve in a bowl with or without brown rice.