Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing [Dairy Free]
Creamy cilantro lime dressing done in 5 minutes! This easy and healthy dressing is dairy free and the perfect topping for tacos, fajitas, salads and more.
- 3/4 cup paleo mayo (I like primal kitchen brand)
- 1/2 cup full fat canned coconut milk shaken first to combine cream and liquid
- 1/2 cup cilantro tightly packed (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1 tablespoon honey (omit for whole30 option)
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove of garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno roughly chopped (with or without seeds for more spice) *see notes
- 1/4 cup mild salsa verde * see notes
- 3 tablespoon almond milk more or less depending on your consistency preference
Add all of the ingredients, except for the almond milk, to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth, scraping sides down as needed. Add the almond milk a few tablespoons at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Place in the refrigerator to chill before using.
Instead of the chives, dill, garlic, paprika and salt you can use a 1 ounce packet of ranch seasoning mix, but I like using the spices for a cleaner option.
You can swap a fresh jalapeno for 3/4 cup pickled jalapeno.
You can swap the salsa verde for 1 can of diced green chilis.
Add more almond milk if you want the dressing thinner.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.1g | Protein: 1.8g | Fat: 3.3g | Sugar: 3.6g