Turkey Vegetable Low Carb Soup
This turkey vegetable low carb soup is a healthy and easy dinner recipe. It’s a great way to add extra veggies and good protein into your diet. Plus it’s low carb, Whole 30, gluten free, dairy free and delicious!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons almond flour or coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons dairy free milk I used cashew milk
- 1/4 yellow onion diced small
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4-6 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 12 ounces green beans
- 3/4 yellow onion chopped
- 3 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 14- ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups chicken broth or bone broth
Combine all of the vegetables in a crock pot with the broth and turn up to medium-high.
While warming, make the meatballs. In a large bowl, combine all of meatball ingredients and mix well with your hands to combine everything. Roll into 1-2 inch meatballs and place, uncooked, on top of the vegetables in the crock pot.
Once all of meatballs have been rolled, cover the crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours until the veggies and meatballs are cooked.
Cover and store in an air tight container for up to one week. To freeze, place in a plastic freezer bag or large air tight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 month.