Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Peanut butter overnight oats take 5 minutes to prep and you'll have a healthy breakfast all week long. Make this recipe in a jar or in a giant bowl and serve it with bananas. I love this recipe because it's dairy free, vegan, gluten free and really filling! Perfect for the morning!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 1/4 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 2 medium ripe bananas)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups dairy free milk (almond, cashew, etc)
- 2 scoops vanilla or peanut butter protein powder (optional)
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate.
Cover mixture with plastic wrap or divide mixture into 4-5 separate containers and cover then place in the refrigerator overnight or up to 12 hours.
Eat and share immediately or save for the week for meal prep.
Serving: 5g | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11.7g | Fat: 14.5g | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9.5g