Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes
This healthy pumpkin pancakes recipe is easy and gluten free! It's made in the blender with bananas and oatmeal, so there's no flour or refined sugar. Just lots of pumpkin, spice and fall flavors. It's a great clean eating breakfast!
- 2 ¼ cups oats gluten free oats if desired
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond cashew or coconut milk
- 1 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- coconut oil or grass-fed butter for cooking
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high until completely mixed together and oats have broken down, about 1-2 minutes.
Heat a griddle or large pan over medium-low heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil or grass-fed butter in the pan. Once the pan or griddle is hot, pour or scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on both sides and serve hot with extra bananas, extra fruit, nuts, nut butter or maple syrup.