Slow cooker paleo chili
Slow cooker paleo chili is an easy, comforting fall soup recipe. This clean eating, easy chili is made with beef and lots of chili seasoning, but it’s beanless and also low carb. It’s the best easy, healthy weeknight meal!
- 1 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage casings removed OR ground pork
- ½ tablespoons coconut oil to brown the meat
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 large bell pepper diced ( I used yellow)
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus more to taste
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes, with juice
- ½ 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 3/4 cups beef stock or bone broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cilantro green onion, extra onion, cashew cream, avocado to top
Add coconut oil to a large pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and saute a few minutes. Add the ground pork the beef and cook until the beef and pork are browned.
Add the browned beef mixture to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients. Cook on high heat for 3 hours or on low heat for 6 hours.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.5g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7.5g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 345mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g