Summer corn salad
This summer corn salad recipe is a fresh, easy and healthy salad recipe for summertime. It's made with crunchy corn, crisp tomatoes, lots of feta and a handful of basil. Mix it with an easy dressing and you've got yourself the best summer corn salad!
- 2 cups fresh corn 6 ears , cleaned and washed
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Shave the corn off the cob and place in a bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes, red onion and feta and mix well. Top with chopped basil, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and sea salt and mix well again. Top with a pinch more of salt and pepper.