Apple Cider Sangria
Sweet and delicious apple cider sangria is the perfect cocktail to make ahead of time. It's full of your favorite fall flavors!
For the sangria:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of Pinot Grigio
- 2 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup Triple Sec or other orange liquor
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 3 honey crisp apples sliced
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- 1-2 cups pomegranate aerils
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup club soda or ginger beer
- Cinnamon sugar for rim ,optional
Mix all of the ingredients, except for the club soda or ginger beer, in a large pitcher. Stir and place in the fridge until chilled, at least 3 hours. You can make this up to 48 hours before serving. The longer it chills, the more the drink soaks up all the fruit flavor.
Add club soda or ginger beer right before serving.
When you're ready to serve, add cinnamon and sugar to a shallow bowl or plate. Rim the glasses with a lemon wedge and dip them in the cinnamon sugar the fill each glass with ice. Pour the sangria in the glasses and top with extra ginger beer or club soda if desired.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.6g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 11.6mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 26.5g