Healthy Pumpkin Spice Granola
Servings: 6 cups
- 4 cups certified gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats (I like Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pecans chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, pecans, sea salt and pumpkin pie spice.
Pour the melted coconut oil, pure maple syrup and pumpkin pure over the dry ingredients and mix well using a rubber spatula until the granola is completely coated.
Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to cool completely before breaking it up.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 5.7g | Fat: 17.9g | Saturated Fat: 8.9g | Sodium: 23mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 8.8g