Blueberry Overnight Oats
Blueberry overnight oats are an easy breakfast recipe. This healthy blueberry overnight oats recipe is also gluten free, dairy free and filled with healthy ingredients. When you make these overnight blueberry oats you’ll combine everything in one bowl and set them in the fridge overnight so they’re really easy to make.
Servings: 4 -5
- 2 1/4 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats I used Bob's Red Mill
- 1 cup fresh blueberries can use frozen
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped dates OR 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups dairy free milk cashew, almond, coconut etc.
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder optional
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate.
Cover mixture with plastic wrap or divide mixture into 4-5 separate containers and cover then place in the refrigerator overnight or up to 12 hours.
Eat and share immediately or save for the week for meal prep.