Turkey Vegetable Low Carb Soup
This turkey vegetable low carb soup is a healthy and easy dinner recipe. It’s a great way to add extra veggies and good protein into your diet. Plus it’s low carb, Whole 30, gluten free, dairy free and delicious!
Servings: 8 -10
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons almond flour or coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons dairy free milk I used cashew milk
- 1/4 yellow onion diced small
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4-6 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 12 ounces green beans
- 3/4 yellow onion chopped
- 3 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 14- ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups chicken broth or bone broth
Combine all of the vegetables in a crock pot with the broth and turn up to medium-high.
While warming, make the meatballs. In a large bowl, combine all of meatball ingredients and mix well with your hands to combine everything. Roll into 1-2 inch meatballs and place, uncooked, on top of the vegetables in the crock pot.
Once all of meatballs have been rolled, cover the crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours until the veggies and meatballs are cooked.
Cover and store in an air tight container for up to one week. To freeze, place in a plastic freezer bag or large air tight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 month.