Peanut Butter Protein Bars
These peanut butter protein bars taste just like a peanut butter cookie! They’re made with oats, peanut butter, protein and they’re so easy. These no bake peanut butter protein bars take minutes to come together and last all week long.
- 2 cups Gluten Free rolled oats I used Bob's Red Mill
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup peanut butter protein powder or powdered peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks optional
Line a 9x5 inch bread pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
Add all of the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Add one tablespoon of dairy free milk to start and add more at the end if needed. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes or until dates are completely broken down and mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl. Mix in dark chocolate chips if desired.
Spread mixture into prepared bread pan and press down firmly to pack it down. Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Cut unto long bars.
Wrap individually and store in the refrigerator for 1 week or up to 3 months in the freezer.