Buffalo Cauliflower Dip (Vegan)
This easy recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is vegan and dairy-free. It features roasted cauliflower and a spicy cheese sauce perfect for dipping vegetables, crackers or chips.
- 1 large head of cauliflower (6-7 cups) cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mayo (I use primal kitchen paleo mayo or vegan mayo)
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons dried chives or 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (I used Franks Red Hot Original)
- For dipping: Tortilla chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks, bell peppers, or crackers
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spread the chopped cauliflower florets onto a large baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat then sprinkle with kosher salt. Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and starts to char around the edges.
While it’s roasting, mix the paleo mayo, coconut cream, garlic powder, dill, chives, paprika, lemon juice and hot sauce in a large mixing bowl. When the cauliflower is done, add it to the bowl and mix well to combine.
Turn the oven down to 400°F and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish with non stick pray.
Pour the buffalo cauliflower dip into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until it’s heated through and bubbling around the edges.
Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks, peppers or crackers.
- To prep: Chop and roast the cauliflower in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days before making the dip.
- To store: Allow the dip to cool completely and store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Place back in a baking dish and bake at 350°F until warmed and bubbly.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.1g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 23.7g | Cholesterol: 11.6mg | Sodium: 941mg | Fiber: 3.7g | Sugar: 6.8g