Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette
Make a batch of this chipotle honey vinaigrette and look forward to your salads all week! It's sweet from the honey, smoky from the chipotles in adobo, and tastes just like the dressing at Chipotle.
Servings: 7 (1-2 ounces per serving)
- 2/3 cup light olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 chipotle in adobo + 1 teaspoon of the sauce (add 1 more if you want more spice and smoky flavor)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1/2 large lime)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until it's completely combined and the chipotles are broken down.
Taste test the dressing and add more spices if needed. You can add another chipotle in adobo if you want a deeper, smoky, spicy flavor. Blend again if needed.
Serve over your favorite salad or store in a mason jar in the fridge for later.
Serving: 2ounces | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.9g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 21.4g | Sodium: 1.5mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 5.1g