Antipasto salad is full of pepperoni, salami, mozzarella, peppers, olives and tossed in a creamy Italian dressing. This filling and keto-approved salad is easy and delicious!
Servings: 8 people
For the salad:
- 10-11 cups about one large head romaine lettuce washed and chopped
- 4 ounces salami chopped
- 4 ounces pepperoni chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese cubed (or mini balls)
- 1/4 cup chopped Pepperoncini more if you want it more spicy
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup light tasting olive oil
- 2 tablespoon paleo mayonnaise I like Primal Kitchen brand
Add all of the dressing ingredients into a mason jar with a lid and shake well. Store in the refrigerator if you have time before serving. Shake well before serving.
Chop the romaine lettuce and place in a large bowl. Top the lettuce with the rest of the ingredients. Shake the dressing well and pour over the salad. Toss to coat and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.5g | Protein: 15.1g | Fat: 27.3g | Cholesterol: 32.9mg | Sodium: 794mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 4.5g