crock pot healthy buffalo chicken dip [whole30 | keto]
Crock pot healthy buffalo chicken dip is a clean eating, creamy dip that's great for every party, especially the Super Bowl! This recipe is paleo, dairy free and whole30 approved. It's made with no cream cheese and homemade ranch spices. Throw everything in the crock pot for an easy and healthy appetizer.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr 46 mins
Total Time1 hr 56 mins
- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless breasts or rotisserie chicken to save time
- 1 cup paleo mayo I use primal kitchen
- 1 cup coconut cream greek yogurt will work if you’re not dairy free
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried chives or 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup hot sauce - I used Franks Red Hot Original
If you’re baking your chicken, preheat oven to 400°F. Bake chicken for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Shred chicken. If you’re using rotisserie chicken, remove the skin and shred the chicken.
Add all ingredients and place on low for 2-3 hours. Serve with carrots, celery, simple mills almond flour crackers