You're going to love every single one of these healthy 4th of July recipes! This round-up of recipes includes healthy 4th of July appetizers, side dishes, main meals and desserts. This is your one source to find every yummy and healthy cookout recipe you need.
There's something about 4th of July! It's smack in the middle of the summer, we usually have awesome weather and it involves celebrating our freedom and lots of cookouts and BBQs.
Everything about it is fun! We usually get a group of friends together and cook out, play cornhole, spikeball and just hang outside before watching fireworks.
This year, I wanted to share some of my favorite easy 4th of July recipes that are also healthy! In this post you'll find appetizers, side dishes, main dishes and desserts. They're all healthy and meant to be taken to a cookout or summer gathering. They don't have to be just for the 4th of July, but they make a perfect addition to a patriotic spread.
4th of July Appetizers
- Sweet potato hummus
- Easy healthy guacamole
- Bacon wrapped brussel sprouts
- BLT quinoa lettuce wraps
- Patriotic fruit platter
- Summer corn salad
- The best shaved brussel sprout salad
- Strawberry spinach salad
- Street corn pasta salad
- Blueberry watermelon feta salad
- Healthy baked potato salad
- Hawaiian teriyaki burgers
- Steak and potato foil packets
- Foil pack Italian chicken
- Grilled flank steak with chimichurri sauce
- Cheddar BBQ burgers
- Pesto chicken skewers
- Gluten free angel food cake
- Red white and blue yogurt popsicles
- Gluten free peach cobbler
- Strawberry rhubarb crisp
- Healthy fruit salsa
- Strawberries and cream vegan popsicles
- Paleo flag cake
- Fudgy paleo brownies