Tropical Coconut Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1½ cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- ½ cup coconut milk, shaken
- 2 tablespoons honey (omit for vegan option)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- toppings: mango, granola, chia seeds, cherries, other fruit,
- Add all ingredients aside from toppings in the blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until thick and smooth. If you don't have a high powered blender it may take a little longer.
- Pour into large bowl and add assorted toppings. Eat immediately.
Recipe by What Molly Made at http://whatmollymade.com/tropical-coconut-smoothie-bowl/