Banana oatmeal blender pancakes are sweetened naturally with bananas and maple syrup and blended together for an easy and healthy breakfast recipe. Top these healthy oatmeal blender pancakes with fresh fruit, nuts, almond butter or syrup and serve!
These banana oatmeal blender pancakes are one of those recipes that you can’t wait to eat in the morning. You will actually look forward to going to bed so you can wake up and eat these healthy pancakes for breakfast.
Why these oatmeal blender pancakes are so healthy: they’re made with oats (which you can buy GF) and sweetened naturally with bananas and a little bit of maple syrup. They’ve also got almond milk in t
On top of being super healthy these banana oatmeal blender pancakes are also super easy to make. Just like my GF chocolate banana blender muffins, you put all of the ingredients into one blender and pulse on high for a few minutes. That’s it!
These oatmeal blender pancakes took me less than 15 minutes to make from start to finish. And they taste just as good as a regular pancake! The cinnamon adds such a nutty flavor to these you will love.
To make them extra special top them with these healthy ingredients: cashew butter, almond butter, almonds, walnuts, extra bananas, blueberries, chocolate chips or maple syrup.
You can even meal prep these oatmeal blender muffins! If you make a double batch on the weekends just place them in an air tight container or plastic bag and take them on the road with you to work for breakfast or a pre-workout snack.
Warm them up in the microwave for a few and top with your ingredients and they will be like you just made them!
If you love this recipe don’t forget to give me a virtual high five by following along on Instagram where I share updates daily.
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- 2 cups oats (gluten free oats if desired)
- 1¼ cups unsweetened vanilla almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- coconut oil or grass-fedd butter for cooking
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high until completely mixed together and oats have broken down, about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or large pan over medium-low heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil or grass-fed butter in the pan. Once the pan or griddle is hot, pour or scoop ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on both sides and serve hot with extra bananas, extra fruit, nuts, nut butter or maple syrup.